Think podcasts aren’t big? Better do a double take.
The average consumer listens to 5 unique podcasts per week and the podcast audience has swelled to nearly 50 million in the US, or 1/6th of the US population.
If you’re a startup founder, you’ve probably beat your head into a wall thinking of ways to make yourself stand out from thousands of other startups and dozens of competitors.
That said, if you’re looking for an edge, learning from experts in marketing could be an incredibly valuable resource and thus differentiator for your marketing strategy.
Here are 5 growth marketing podcasts worth plugging into:
- Marketing Strategies Podcast (episode worth listening: Val Scholz from Revolut)
- A16z podcast (episode worth listening: Basics of Growth)
- Call To Action (episode worth listening: How To Start a CRO Agency)
- Perpetual Traffic (episode worth listening: 3 Case Studies To Grow Your Business…)
- Akimbo (episode worth listening: The Grand Opening)
- Honorable mention: Seth Godin’s Startup School
Do you have any marketing podcasts we should mention? Share below!